Law Offices Of Andrew Merlo, P.A.


(561) 893-9993

Law Offices Of Andrew Merlo, P.A.

I know we don’t get along and we can’t resolve this ourselves. That’s why I hired an attorney. Can’t I just go to trial?

  • By: Andrew Merlo
  • Published: October 23, 2018

Typically no. The family law court usually requires that you go to mediation prior to appearing before the court and at the very least, before setting a date for a final trial. This is particularly true in Palm Beach County. The good news is that you don’t have to try to work through your issues on your own. The mediator is there to help negotiate and you can bring your attorney who is there to help you!

About the Author Marriage does not always work out as expected; the hurt and
stress can be overwhelming when things go wrong, contact
Attorney Andrew Merlo immediately for your free consultation.