Family Law Overview
Sometimes people just refuse to settle. If that’s the case, then we will go to trial. A lot of divorce and family law attorneys are excellent at negotiating and talking the talk, but when it comes down to actually going to trial, they fold like a house of cards; they’ll either talk their clients into settling on unfavorable terms, or they will be weak at trial. Every case is different. I happen to have done very well for my clients at trial, and I’ve gotten very good results.
- What Are Common Types of Family Law Cases That Your Firm Handles?
- Does A Couple Need To Have A Valid Reason To File For Divorce In Florida?
- What Is The Process Of A Typical Divorce In Florida?
- How Long Does A Divorce Case Typically Take To Get Resolved?
- Which Party Generally Has To Pay Alimony In A Divorce?
Call For A Free 30 Min Case Evaluation (561) 893-9993